Synopsis please Re: [SCA-Archery] SCA wide group poll

  • JDS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2012
      Hail Archers
      I am new to this list

      Can some one give us a synopsis of what we are being asked?

      I admit I do not want to read the 1000 past messages
      & the yahoo site always gives me troubles.

      When we say "Group" what does that mean?

      I gather Part of the intention is to discuss or promote archery as a (separate) peerage?

      Or to Build better guide lines, to get Archers Recognized?

      In Service
      Johann Fair Hand
      An TIr
      Archer, Marshal, Guy About