Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Disseminating information

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2012
      Randal

      That could be useful until an missile supplement could be worked out for the SCA kingdom newsletter site.  I do not know if the various kingdom web sites have all the information on their missile email lists.  Much of the overall list would have to come from members of this list providing information on their kingdom email groups. If you could compile the list and people here give you the needed information, it could be quite worthwhile.

      Jon