Re: [SCA-Archery] archer garb?

  • HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson
    Message 1 of 40 , Jul 30, 2000
      Well since you seem to be wanting the higher temps. I will gladly see about sending all of our 100 plus degree's up to the debatable lands this year, and in return please send us you lower then 90 temps. (grin)
      HL Agnarr
      PS: my Lady-Wife says to also send all of your green grass and trees and we will send you plenty of sand-stickers and cotton plants.
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 3 10:31 AM
        I can't agree with you more, though I also favor morning battles.
        Ancel