Re: Grand Missile Fellowship

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 62 , Jun 21, 2012

      Just a thought.  The Society wide missile group should consist of people that are committed or at least interested in improving, promoting and discussing missile activities in the Society.  That is why I feel that requiring a minimum of any award level for membership would include more of such people.
      This archery list has over 1,300 members and there are over 4,000 people that participate in archery Society wide, but only a small percentage ever post here and comment.

      Jon
    • John Edgerton
      Message 62 of 62 , Jun 21, 2012