Re: [SCA-Archery] T Shirts

  • Scholari
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30, 2000
      Do you happen to have the URL of the auction? Or have you emailed the
      seller? Or even looked to see if he has any other auctions of similar
      items?

      Simon

      > >Hi All,
      > >
      > >For those of you going to Pennsic, I ahve a BIG favor to ask. I saw
      > >a couple of SCA Archery T shirts offered on E bay, but lost out on
      > >the bids. The graphics are of an acher and one reads "You can Run
      > >but you'll die tired" and the other "Live by teh sword and die by
      > >the arrow." I am looking for either of these shirts in a men's XL.
      > >LEt me know if you find them
      > >
      > >Lia
      > >
      > I have the archery t-shirt. I got it at war last year from one of the
      > merchants on the west side of the barn. They're such a hit that they'll
      > probably be returning this year.
      >
      > Brad

    • Karl Sandhoff
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 30, 2000
        One of the Merchants had these at Great Western War last year and said he
        carries them regularly. I think he said he did Pennsic too.
        In service to the dream,
        Carolus von Eulenhorst

        On Sun, 30 Jul 2000 17:19:33 -0500 "Scholari" <scholari@...>
        writes:
        >Do you happen to have the URL of the auction? Or have you emailed the
        >seller? Or even looked to see if he has any other auctions of similar
        >items?
        >
        >Simon
        >
        >> >Hi All,
        >> >
        >> >For those of you going to Pennsic, I ahve a BIG favor to ask. I
        >saw
        >> >a couple of SCA Archery T shirts offered on E bay, but lost out on
        >> >the bids. The graphics are of an acher and one reads "You can Run
        >> >but you'll die tired" and the other "Live by teh sword and die by
        >> >the arrow." I am looking for either of these shirts in a men's XL.
        >> >LEt me know if you find them
        >> >
        >> >Lia
        >> >
        >> I have the archery t-shirt. I got it at war last year from one of
        >the
        >> merchants on the west side of the barn. They're such a hit that
        >they'll
        >> probably be returning this year.
        >>
        >> Brad
        >>

        >> Get paid to surf at http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=HOK790
        >>
        >> This list sponsored by House Wyvern Hall, BBM, East Kingdom, SCA
        >> [Email to SCA-Archery-unsubscribe@... to leave this list]
        >>

        >Get paid to surf at http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=HOK790
        >
        >This list sponsored by House Wyvern Hall, BBM, East Kingdom, SCA
        >[Email to SCA-Archery-unsubscribe@... to leave this list]

        Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
      • SylvanOak
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 30, 2000
          Scholari,

          Yes I emailed teh seller. He is all out of the "Live
          by the sord, Die by teh arrow" T He has one size 3x
          "You can Run but you die Tired" T. I am getting that
          one, but I am looking for an XL or 2X for my husband.

          Lia

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 30, 2000
            I am not going to Pennsic, but if you could get me a
            name I would be most grateful!

            Lia

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 30, 2000
              Which one do you have? I REALLY want the "Live by the
              sword one"

              Lia

              > >For those of you going to Pennsic, I ahve a BIG
              > favor to ask. I saw
              > >a couple of SCA Archery T shirts offered on E bay,
              > but lost out on
              > >the bids. The graphics are of an acher and one
              > reads "You can Run
              > >but you'll die tired" and the other "Live by teh
              > sword and die by
              > >the arrow." I am looking for either of these
              > shirts in a men's XL.
              > >LEt me know if you find them
              > >
              > >Lia
              > >
              > I have the archery t-shirt. I got it at war last
              > year from one of the
              > merchants on the west side of the barn. They're such
              > a hit that they'll
              > probably be returning this year.
              >
              > Brad

              http://invites.yahoo.com/
            • Karl W. Evoy
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 31, 2000
                The company is Rennaissance Arts and Designs from Florida.
                They should have a website, though I do not know for sure.
                Get a friend going to Pennsic to keep the booklet, as all
                merchent contact info is in it. Ancel