[SCA-Archery] A quote

  • Scholari
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2000
      I found this in amongst a young man's rant about sports and jocks and all,
      though it might be enjoyed.
      I edited (obviously) a couple bad words out.
      Simon

      From: Doppelganger <CynicsCorner@...>
      (he may have munged his email, not certain, but didnt want to change
      anything)

      "Archery. The sport of skill. Think about it. If the world was to go mad
      max, that would be something that would be hella usefull. No one bothers to
      go
      the events now, nor seems to care. They realy aren't paid well, but... Be
      afraid of the archers. They can kill you will their sports equipment.

      "The people that throw javelines too, are scary as f***, and would be
      considered a useful sport group. To have a friend that could take down a
      bear
      at a hundred meters would kick a**.