T Shirts

  • sylvan oak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 1:38 PM
      Hi All,

      For those of you going to Pennsic, I ahve a BIG favor to ask. I saw
      a couple of SCA Archery T shirts offered on E bay, but lost out on
      the bids. The graphics are of an acher and one reads "You can Run
      but you'll die tired" and the other "Live by teh sword and die by
      the arrow." I am looking for either of these shirts in a men's XL.
      LEt me know if you find them

      Lia