Re: [SCA-Archery] Recognition

  • James Koch
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4, 2012
      Gentlemen & Ladies,

      Congrats to both!  They earned it.

      Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

      >At 08:52 PM 6/4/2012, you wrote:

      Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.

      Charles O'Connor
    • Ld.blackmoon
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4, 2012
        greetings

        congratulations to both  !!!!

        Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
        Arthur

        Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.

        Charles O'Connor

        No virus found in this message.

      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 4, 2012
          My congratulations to Master Siegfried.  Most well deserved.

          Jon, OP

          Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.

          Charles O'Connor
        • scadougal
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012
            That is excellent news.

            Huzzah!

            --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "J. Hughes" <jphughessr@...> wrote:

            > Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.
            >
            > Charles O'Connor

          • Egil
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012
              Awesome news, Gradulations

              Egil

              > --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "J. Hughes" <jphughessr@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.
              > >
              > > Charles O'Connor

            • Nicholas Calabria
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 6, 2012
                Congratulations to you both.