Re: [SCA-Archery] Recognition

  • Chris Ivins
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4, 2012
      This is great news, HUZZAH!! - Iurii

      --- On Mon, 6/4/12, J. Hughes <jphughessr@...> wrote:

      From: J. Hughes <jphughessr@...>
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Recognition
      To: "SCA-Archery" <sca-archery@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, June 4, 2012, 5:52 PM

      Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.

      Charles O'Connor

    • James Koch
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4, 2012
        Gentlemen & Ladies,

        Congrats to both!  They earned it.

        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        >At 08:52 PM 6/4/2012, you wrote:

        Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.

        Charles O'Connor
      • Ld.blackmoon
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 4, 2012
          greetings

          congratulations to both  !!!!

          Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
          Arthur

          Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.

          Charles O'Connor

          No virus found in this message.

        • John Edgerton
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 4, 2012
            My congratulations to Master Siegfried.  Most well deserved.

            Jon, OP

            Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.

            Charles O'Connor
          • scadougal
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012
              That is excellent news.

              Huzzah!

              --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "J. Hughes" <jphughessr@...> wrote:

              > Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.
              >
              > Charles O'Connor

            • Egil
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012
                Awesome news, Gradulations

                Egil

                > --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "J. Hughes" <jphughessr@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.
                > >
                > > Charles O'Connor

              • Nicholas Calabria
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 6, 2012
                  Congratulations to you both.