Recognition

  • J. Hughes
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4 5:52 PM
      Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.

      Charles O'Connor
    • Chris Ivins
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4 6:08 PM
        This is great news, HUZZAH!! - Iurii

        Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.

        Charles O'Connor

      • James Koch
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 4 6:43 PM
          Gentlemen & Ladies,

          Congrats to both!  They earned it.

          Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

          >At 08:52 PM 6/4/2012, you wrote:

          Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.

          Charles O'Connor
        • Ld.blackmoon
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 4 8:00 PM
            greetings

            congratulations to both  !!!!

            Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
            Arthur

            Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.

            Charles O'Connor

            No virus found in this message.

          • John Edgerton
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 4 8:32 PM
              My congratulations to Master Siegfried.  Most well deserved.

              Jon, OP

              Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.

              Charles O'Connor
            • scadougal
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 5 6:57 AM
                That is excellent news.

                Huzzah!

                --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "J. Hughes" <jphughessr@...> wrote:

                > Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.
                >
                > Charles O'Connor

              • Egil
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 5 7:06 AM
                  Awesome news, Gradulations

                  Egil

                  > --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "J. Hughes" <jphughessr@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Saturday at Highland River Melee in Atlantia, Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas Reinisch both were recognize as Pelicans for archery. I traveled from the further reaches of Meridies to beg the boon for Siegfried. My wife based the scroll for Siegfried on a wood cut from the Teurdank of the Emperor Maximilian, one of the greatest archers to sit a throne.
                  > >
                  > > Charles O'Connor

                • Nicholas Calabria
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 6 5:03 AM
                    Congratulations to you both.