A Question for the Archers

  • Howard Featherling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2000
      Greetings one and all!
      Recently, there was a post to the group(s) specifying a fiberglass rod supplier (I believe they were in California) that for a nominal fee they will cut the rod to you specified length.
      Could someone either repost the contact information or send it to me privately?
      Thank you all in advance for your assistance in this matter.
      ISTTD,
      Alfred Huddlestone
      Archery Marshal (Acting)
      Barony of Bryn Gwlad
      "It hit them where? Ooh, that's gotta hurt!"