Re: a good bolt length

  • Dan Stratton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2012
      I just wanted to comment that if your backstop tends to be bales, 20" is possibly a better idea for your bolts. Bales are usually 16" - so you'll find them protruding somewhere far more often.
      This also tends to be a very stable length, in out experience.
      Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
      Midrealm Forester - OP
      "- bows of carved wood strong for use, with well-seasoned strings of hemp, and arrows sharp-pointed whizzing in flight."