Hey

  • Dan Martin
    Message 1 of 10 , May 28, 2012
      you should check this thing out http://www.news15lu.net/biz/?read=0151379
    • Jim Pickette
      Message 2 of 10 , May 28, 2012
        MR. Martin -

        This seems like blatent commericalism and should be banned from this group.

        Shame, Sir!

        James of Odo,
        Fiedlibus of Calontir

        MODERATOR: TAKE NOTE!

        Message 3 of 10 , May 28, 2012
          MR. Martin -

          This seems like blatent commericalism and should be banned from this group.

          Shame, Sir!

          James of Odo,
          Fiedlibus of Calontir

          MODERATOR: TAKE NOTE!

          ---- Dan Martin <blackwaterincorp@...> wrote:

          > you should check this thing out http://www.news15lu.net/biz/?read=0151379

        • John Edgerton
          Message 4 of 10 , May 28, 2012
            The sender has been placed on moderated status.

            Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, group owner

            Message 5 of 10 , May 28, 2012

              The sender's account has already been placed on moderated status.  Most of the time it is a case of someones account being hacked and is not their fault.  So please do not blame the person to whom the account belongs, unless you know for sure they sent it. It is almost always the fault of the person that hacked their account.

              Thank you for telling me "MODERATOR: TAKE NOTE!", but it is not necessary.  I check this group every few hours.

              Jon

              This seems like blatent commericalism and should be banned from this group.

              Shame, Sir!

              James of Odo,
              Fiedlibus of Calontir

              MODERATOR: TAKE NOTE!

              ---- Dan Martin <blackwaterincorp@...> wrote:

              > you should check this thing out http://www.news15lu.net/biz/?read=0151379

            • Mackenzie Morgan
              Message 6 of 10 , May 28, 2012
                I was thinking more along the lines of "well, SOMEONE's email got
                hacked!" I considered sending an email saying "don't click, it's
                probably a virus" when I saw it (as I often see others do), but then I
                figured since every time I see someone send an email like that I go
                "well duh" (because really, when do actual humans send emails that
                just say "check this out"?), everybody else would too!

                Message 7 of 10 , May 28, 2012
                  Mr. MacKezie -

                  Should Mr. Matin's adverstisment be allowed or banned??

                  James of Odo,
                  Fidelibus of Calontir

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 28, 2012
                    Jon -

                    Of course it was necessary. We all care about the conduct of this group, not just the appointed Mederator.

                    James of Odo,
                    Fidelibus

                    ---- John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

                    > The sender's account has already been placed on moderated status. Most of the
                    > time it is a case of someones account being hacked and is not their fault. So
                    > please do not blame the person to whom the account belongs, unless you know for
                    > sure they sent it. It is almost always the fault of the person that hacked their
                    > account.
                    >

                    > Thank you for telling me "MODERATOR: TAKE NOTE!", but it is not necessary. I
                    > check this group every few hours.
                    >

                    > Jon

                  • Bill Tait
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 28, 2012
                      Mr Moderator, take note!

                      Thank you for keeping vigil over the well being of this group.

                      That is all :)

                      William

                      Message 10 of 10 , May 28, 2012
                        Thank you.