dear faith

  • Kimberly Montminy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2000
      I'm beginning to think this list should change it's name to the "dear
      faith" group... just kidding ;)

      Faith, I'm brand spanking new to archery also, and so I really only have
      one piece of advice to you, which you've already received from others,
      but I'll say it again: find your local group and go out to their
      archery practice. People from my barony meet twice a week, and I've
      been faithfully going out twice a week for the last two weeks now, and
      I'm hooked! They have all the loaner equipment to get me started, and
      wonderful advice and directives to boot. This group was my very first
      contact with the SCA, aside from stuff my roommate told me, and not only
      was I hooked on archery, but it gave me the incentive to get involved
      with the SCA because I thought they were such neat people.

      And as you can see, there are lots of wonderful people on this list,
      chock full of advice, and even offering you equipment. So do try to
      find your group and see what they have to get you started.

      Kim (yet to find a name)
      Kingdom of An Tir, Barony of Lion's Gate