Faternity of St George

  • russ register
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2012
      I may be wrong but I belive its possiable to register your SCA Archery grp as a USA branch for Longbow shoots.
      You would just have to check to make sure it follows both regulations.
      There fun events it you ever get to England or France.
      The follow the English Longbow tradtions.
      Crossbows I belive in SCA should be seprate any in compition in shooting.