Re: [SCA-Archery] Archery peerage a slightly different question

  • James Koch
    Message 1 of 57 , May 16, 2012
      Jon,

      What?!?,  Logically the chivalry would control mounted armored combat, tilting and that sort of thing just as they control foot armored combat.  The archery community would control mounted archery, and the chivalry would ignore it.

      Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

      At 11:05 AM 5/16/2012, you wrote:

      That is a question I have also wondered about and have no good answer for.

      Jon