Re: [SCA-Archery] Archery peerage a slightly different question

  • otlcp1@cablelynx.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 8:47 PM
      I agree with most of your statements. I don't like basing things on scores alone but we need to start somewhere and the best thing would be to start small. Also let me clarify that what I was suggesting was more properly termed as a society wide order( thank you Jon). This is a step of putting a society wide system in place.  I was talking with Jon as well we might start by (with lack of a better term) to elevate those in each kingdom with a grant level archery award as they could be our first steps then they could evolve the system and bring others in. It just seems to me we already some simple systems in place to get us started with a society wide order then evolve that into a peerage.
      Kirby Campbell