RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: Archery peerage a slightly different question

  • otlcp1@cablelynx.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012
      It seems to me that the answer to our problem of having our own peerage seems pretty simple. I do think the history aspect is important but what it seems we need to focus on first is just getting a peerage system in place even at a rudimentary level at first. We are going to have to do this ourselves as it looks like the society is not going to do it for us.  We already have a society wide system in place to accomplish this. Each kingdom already has one person in charge of archery overall and there systems in place among various kingdoms for archery peerage.  It looks very simple to get all those together at once and decide which system to use that already exist through treatys between kingdoms. We can add more qualifications later but for now we could just use the royal round or ikac scores to elevate people....again all we need is to get our respective kingdom marshalls to agree on a system society wide and do it ourselves.
      Southtower archery Marshall
      Kirby Cambel