Message from the Aethelmearc KEM- War Practice

  • bluecat@neo.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2012
      Hi,

      Here is my friendly heads up to all of the fighters going to War Practice, next weekend:

      "Combatants need to bring the following when they check in at the MOL table; photo ID, authorization card,
      membership card (or they will be asked to sign a waiver) and their receipt from troll."

      I know in the past there has been confusion, since this is different from what is done at other events. I
      checked with our Kingdom MOL to find out exactly what will be expected and required from our fighters. This
      also means you need to check in, yourself.

      Please don't give our hard working MOL's grief over this, since this is required by the site owners, specific
      for this event. Please feel free to forward and share.. I know it's a pain to get up to the field and discover
      we need something different.

      I fully expect since this is war practice and we are all gearing up for Pennsic, that we'll have lots of new
      authorizations and renewals and I would like to make this as smooth as possible.

      Thanks,

      Tessa <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002617893320>
      AEthelmearc Kingdom Earl Marshal