Looking for Sir Bartholomew Hightower?

  • Andros Korkyrates
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2012
      Hello, group.

      I've been trying to reach Sir Bartholomew Hightower about getting my hands on one of his fine crossbows, but his mail address bounces as 'inbox full'. Does anyone know if the good Sir Bart is still in business, and is there perhaps an alternate e-mail to reach him at?

      Thank you!
      Andros

      --
      Andro Berkovic

      "Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit..."