Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Appropriate field points for target

  • Siegfried
    Message 1 of 13 , May 4, 2012
      Sir Jon, How do you keep the point 'tight' in this case? The concept is
      REALLY intriguing to me.

      But it would seem to me, that over time with repeated impact, and
      pulling from the target ... that the brad would start to wear it's hole
      through the wood slightly.

      And that therefore over time, the head would get a hair 'wobbly'. Which
      wouldn't be good at all for accuracy.

      Siegfried