Re: [SCA-Archery] ARCHERY AT BORDER RAIDS!!!

  • Dennis Pund
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2012
      Link to the event website would be nice also.

      -Gunbjorn

      On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Jonathas <Jonathas@...> wrote:

      Um, there are quite a few Borders to Raid in the SCA, since this is an SCA wide list could you give us a clue where this is? Mundane City and State?  So we might be able to tell if it is close enough that people might be able to actually raid it?

      Thanks,
      Jonathas

      On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Dearg Ailfredsson <thefenixhuntsman@...> wrote:

      Greetings all,

      Yes indeed, there will be archery at Border Raids this year!!! I will be the MIC and I wanted to share......the plan

      Range opens at 10am for inspections and open shooting

      12pm to 1pm Closed for lunch

      1pm range reopens for Royal Rounds

      And if time permits some just-for-fun shoots

      4pm-ish range will be closed

      I look forward to seeing you all there.

      In service,
      Lord Úlfr Rauðskeggr (Dearg) AOA CSO CDB
      Fenix Baronial Archery Marshal
      South Oaken Regional Deputy Archery Marshal

      Current Fenix Baronial A&S Champion.

      When you stop challenging yourself, that's as good as you'll ever be.

    • Dearg Ailfredsson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2012

        Opps!!!
        Sorry about that.
        This is a South Oaken, Midrealm, (Elizabethtown Kentucky) event.
        http://www.midrealm.org/dragonsmark/?page_id=62