ARCHERY AT BORDER RAIDS!!!

  • Dearg Ailfredsson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2012

      Greetings all,

      Yes indeed, there will be archery at Border Raids this year!!! I will be the MIC and I wanted to share......the plan

      Range opens at 10am for inspections and open shooting

      12pm to 1pm Closed for lunch

      1pm range reopens for Royal Rounds

      And if time permits some just-for-fun shoots

      4pm-ish range will be closed

      I look forward to seeing you all there.

      In service,
      Lord Úlfr Rauðskeggr (Dearg) AOA CSO CDB
      Fenix Baronial Archery Marshal
      South Oaken Regional Deputy Archery Marshal

      Current Fenix Baronial A&S Champion.

      When you stop challenging yourself, that's as good as you'll ever be.

    • Jonathas
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2012
        Um, there are quite a few Borders to Raid in the SCA, since this is an SCA wide list could you give us a clue where this is? Mundane City and State?  So we might be able to tell if it is close enough that people might be able to actually raid it?

        Thanks,
        Jonathas

        On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Dearg Ailfredsson <thefenixhuntsman@...> wrote:

        Greetings all,

        Yes indeed, there will be archery at Border Raids this year!!! I will be the MIC and I wanted to share......the plan

        Range opens at 10am for inspections and open shooting

        12pm to 1pm Closed for lunch

        1pm range reopens for Royal Rounds

        And if time permits some just-for-fun shoots

        4pm-ish range will be closed

        I look forward to seeing you all there.

        In service,
        Lord Úlfr Rauðskeggr (Dearg) AOA CSO CDB
        Fenix Baronial Archery Marshal
        South Oaken Regional Deputy Archery Marshal

        Current Fenix Baronial A&S Champion.

        When you stop challenging yourself, that's as good as you'll ever be.

      • Dennis Pund

          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2012

            Opps!!!
            Sorry about that.
            This is a South Oaken, Midrealm, (Elizabethtown Kentucky) event.
            http://www.midrealm.org/dragonsmark/?page_id=62