No Archery class at coronation

  • Dearg Ailfredsson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 3:48 PM

      Greetings all

      Several people have asked me if I was going to be doing an archery class at Coronation this weekend, but because of my other responsibilities of the day, I regret I will not be able to. If you need help with something or need some advice, please feel free to come talk to me between shoots, I'm always happy to help in any way I can.

      In service,
      Lord Úlfr Rauðskeggr (Dearg) AOA CSO CDB
      Fenix Baronial Archery Marshal South Oaken Regional Deputy Archery Marshal

      Current Fenix Baronial A&S Champion.

      When you stop challenging yourself, that's as good as you'll ever be.