Re: [SCA-Archery] Fwd: [sternfeld] Coronation Fighting and Feast - Important Notes

  • Jim Pickette
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 17, 2012
      Thrown weapons?

      ---- brett wilson <locm66801@...> wrote:
      > How much archery is happening?

    • Dearg Ailfredsson
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 17, 2012
        How much archery will there be?

        In service,
        Lord Úlfr Rauðskeggr (Dearg) AOA CSO CDB
        Fenix Baronial Archery Marshal
        South Oaken Regional Deputy Archery Marshal
        Current Fenix Baronial A&S Champion.
        When you stop challenging yourself, that's as good as you'll ever be. http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Leisures_and_Sports/archery-095.gif^#(^ it wasn't me

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 17, 2012
          About an hour and a half in the morning before opening court for populace shooting and TBD after the tournament shooting is done.  Hopefully, there will be time for a couple hours after the tournament.  The populace shoots will be focusing on doing some fun and challenging shoots!

          Eadric

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 17, 2012
            Sorry, no thrown weapons at this one.

            Thrown weapons?