GGG - Manalapan NJ

  • drosen105@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2012
      Just wanted to let everyone know that because this is the 15th Ghosts, Ghouls and Goblins, I am planning something special.  As of last night the additional budget was approved to add a night time woods walk complete with glowing targets.  I have a working prototype and I think it's REALLY cool.  GGG will be on October 19-21 and the night shoot will be on the 20th after feast.  Here is the website:

      http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2237

      YiS,
      Rupert the Unbalanced

      Dave Rosen