Re: [SCA-Archery] Hello

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 10 4:25 PM
      The sender is placed on moderated status until their account is cleared up.

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, group moderator

      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 30, 2013
        I've just joined this group today. My SCA name is Marianna di Bartolomeo da rosa, and I am an active Archer for the Barony of SunDragon in the Kingdom of Atenveldt. We are currently promoting Thrown Weapons, and hold weekly practices. I am still scanning previous posts for further information on the interest in Thrown Weapons across the Kingdoms. I've been shooting for 6 years and have held Baronial Champion, as well as archery guard for the Queen. I have been awarded The Sable Pheon in this Kingdom, and am the current Archery Defender. I shoot a 30lb Victory Martin bow, make my own arrows, and hold open house archery workshops.

        Thank you for the invite.

        aka Marianne Moe