Hello

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 10, 2012
      this is crazy you should check the out http://www.anews15o.net/jobs/?read=7342052
    • John E
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 10, 2012
        Your account is placed on moderated status until this is cleared up.

        Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, group moderator

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

        > this is crazy you should check the out http://www.anews15o.net/jobs/?read=7342052

      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 10, 2012
          The sender is placed on moderated status until their account is cleared up.

          Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, group moderator

          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 30, 2013
            I've just joined this group today. My SCA name is Marianna di Bartolomeo da rosa, and I am an active Archer for the Barony of SunDragon in the Kingdom of Atenveldt. We are currently promoting Thrown Weapons, and hold weekly practices. I am still scanning previous posts for further information on the interest in Thrown Weapons across the Kingdoms. I've been shooting for 6 years and have held Baronial Champion, as well as archery guard for the Queen. I have been awarded The Sable Pheon in this Kingdom, and am the current Archery Defender. I shoot a 30lb Victory Martin bow, make my own arrows, and hold open house archery workshops.

            Thank you for the invite.

            aka Marianne Moe