New file uploaded to SCA-Archery

  • SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 84 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SCA-Archery
      group.

      File : /May Archery Challenge Normal.docx
      Uploaded by : midnight_bluestar <midnight_bluestar@...>
      Description : May Archery Challenge Flier

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      midnight_bluestar <midnight_bluestar@...>
    • randal_of_camusfearna
      Message 84 of 84 , Dec 23, 2013

        Never mind, I found the file that was posted later.

        Randal