Re: [SCA-Archery] marshel job. was Unsafe archery practices was: The Fourth Peerage, Or What Is An Apple?

  • Sher M
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19 1:14 PM

      Our site is primative and out in the middle of the woods.  If you want to go barefoot and get snakebit, fine with me.  If you love poison ivy... again fine with me.  No whine allowed when you step in a bed of fire ants.  Scorpions LOVE toes.  Oh and don't forget the cow patties...  And that's not even getting into the part where I've seen target archers walk around with a notched arrow (oops didn't see that tree root ~ sorry didn't mean to shoot you in the rear end)

      (yes sarcasm intended ~ you can't fix stupid)

      Runa