Re: 4th Peerage Qualities

  • Dan Stratton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      Make no mistake. The Fourth Peerage is going to be the equivalent of pulling healthy teeth.
      You will have to shoot well enough to get Knights to notice.
      You will have to dress well enough to get Laurels to like it.
      You will have to sweat enough to be a Pelican.
      And be the model of Grace and Chivalry.
      Anything less will be ignored.
      Otherwise, I'm with Richard.

      Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
      Midrealm Forester - OP
      "- bows of carved wood strong for use, with well-seasoned strings of hemp, and arrows sharp-pointed whizzing in flight."

      It's all a matter of what you are looking for. I've found many people in
      the SCA that are not peers but are bigger stars than most of the peers I've
      met. If you want to find them, just look around for folks that are
      passionate about what they are doing and want to share their experience and
      knowledge with others. These are the "stars" of the SCA and the ones I want
      to be like "when I grow up". ;)

      Best regards,
      --Richard