Re: [SCA-Archery] Bowyer's knot

  • Edward deWitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012
      I have been using a Bowyer's Knot for about five years and have only had one slip, that is because it wasn't a Bowyers Knot, it was something else that slipped as the was got hot.  They do get a little ratty looking , but that doesn't hurt anything.

      Ld. Eduard deWitte,
      Order of the Kings Missiliers, Atlantian
      Order of the Yeoman of the Sacred Stone,
      House Askoldsson