Re: [SCA-Archery] Bowyer's knot

  • obsidian@raex.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012
      Greetings

      Yes, they are safe and, yes, they are SCA -legal: vide http://www.sca.org/officers/marshal/docs/t_archery/target_archery_rules.pdf

      Cordially;
      Bn. Nigel FitzMaurice, former Midrealm AG

      --
      "Ausculta, feminae novae in lacunis recumbens gladii dispensans non fundamentum pro formula administrationis est."
      -
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012
        I have been using a Bowyer's Knot for about five years and have only had one slip, that is because it wasn't a Bowyers Knot, it was something else that slipped as the was got hot.  They do get a little ratty looking , but that doesn't hurt anything.

        Ld. Eduard deWitte,
        Order of the Kings Missiliers, Atlantian
        Order of the Yeoman of the Sacred Stone,
        House Askoldsson