Very OT: Please vote for our Video

  • Jennifer Kilgore
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2012
      Greetings All,

      I apologize for the cross-posting, but I am trying to spread the word to as many people as possible.

      Stephens College in Columbia, Missouri is trying to win a new lighting board for our Theatre Department.  It is something that we need very badly.  I am sending this email to ask every one of you to please go to http://www.showusyouretc.com/movie53.aspx and give our video a vote.  The popular vote is 40% of the final score.  Our students worked very hard on this video.  They came up with the concept, secured the equipment, set up all the lighting, and performed in the video.  If you want know more about the competition, you can check out this link: http://www.showusyouretc.com/index.html.

      To vote simply go to  http://www.showusyouretc.com/movie53.aspx and click on the Facebook "like" button in the lower right corner of the video.  There is only one vote per Facebook address.

      Thank you so much for your support!

      Iosobal Kilgour
      mka: Jennifer Kilgore
      Shire of Standing Stones
      Kingdom of Calontir
    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2012
        Iosobal

        I am allowing this just this once.

        Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, group moderator and one time theatre light technician . :-)