Re: Combination shoot question.

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 224 , Mar 1, 2012
      I like the idea, but I do agree that practice needs to be incorporated in shooting a different style bow/crossbow than what a person is used to.  Maybe at an archery event, an hour or two could be dedicated to training and practice with unaccustomed equipment, and then have some comptetitive shoots with the station setup.

      --
      Lord Eadric of Grenfeld
      Barony of Sternfeld Archery Captain

    • Mark Cipra
      Message 224 of 224 , Mar 9, 2012

        Well, let us agree to disagree on this issue.

        Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy (Mark Cipra)

        __