Re: was enthusiasm for RR, back to Peerage

  • Marie Alessi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2012

      I have been reading this with amusement, interest and hope. Not in that order necessarily. However, as I read I notice one thing....people need to trim their posts more!! I usually read my email on the go on my phone, and theres a lot of scrolling involved! Not to mention those poor people on digest!

      I think there should be a Peerage created, but I am not sure it should be a shoe horn peerage, shoe horning everything that isn't laurel, knight or pelican into it.  I don't see why Rapier should have one all of their own (personal reasons available on request) when Archery has been needing one for so long.

      Yours in Service,
      Thyri