Re: [SCA-Archery] RR scores/archery ranks

  • Oblio of Abertwidr
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2012
      On 22/02/2012, John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
      > I now only need information on archer ranking from Lochac. Can anyone
      > provide that information? Does Lochac have an archer ranking system based on
      > scores from a specific competition?
      >
      > Thank you
      >
      > Jon

      The best person to contact regarding that, is Madog, whom you
      previously named as the lastest addition to the Lochac Company of
      Archers.

      He is the person who submits scores on behalf of Lochac, for both the
      IKAC and the Royal Round, and, within Lochac, scores are submitted to
      him.

      I believe there is reference to him on the Lochac web pages of the
      IKAC sores web site as set up and maintained by Baron Jonathas.

      --
      Oblio the Unregistered,
      Heretic of Abertwidr

      Per fructu, non folii