Owen

  • James W. Pratt Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30 11:20 PM
      Owen if you are "on list"please give me your new address. The old one keeps
      bouncing.

      James Cunningham
    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2008
        > Unto the list, greetings!
        >
        > It is my sad duty to let you know that Owen One-Eye, Lord Owen Fitz
        Edward
        > of Wales (Owen Tudor) passed away on the evening of 17 February 2008,

        > after battling cancer for many months. He will be sorely missed.
        >
        > Mistress Helene Gabrielle du Lac asked me to pass on the following
        > information. There is no memorial service being planned at this time;
        if
        > there is one forthcoming, I will post that information. In lieu of
        > flowers, if anyone wishes to send them, a donation to the American
        Cancer
        > Society would be greatly appreciated instead.

      • Naima
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2008
          our deepest condolences

          naima

          Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
          Historian, Barony of Bjornsborg
          Captain of HMS Black Rose
          Ansteorran Royal Navy Flagship for the Coastal Squadron

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs