Re: Simple but fun shoots

  • ronan morton
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 8, 2012
      I set up a shoot once to determine the Kingdom champion where I tried to simulate battlefield conditions.  I placed a target on the archery field at a random distance.  Practice, warm ups, and checking the distance was not allowed.  The archers had to carry their arrows on their person, and the shoot was whatever you could get off in a 1 minute speed round.  As an extra, the crowd could yell, heckle the archer, bang pans, or have heavy fighters practice behind them while shooting to simulate the sounds of war.  It was a great bit of fun and Her Majesty had the best time taunting the archers.

      THL Ronan MacMorton, DEMLW Meridies

      An archer is never outnumbered, he just has a lot of targets.