Better War Through Archery feedback

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2012
      I want to thank all those who attended BWTA this weekend, especially all the marshals who jumped in and helped throughout the day.  For those who attended and participated in shooting, I would like to hear your honest feedback about the various shoots (what you liked, didn't like, suggestions for improvement, etc...).  Please send feedback to eadric.of.grenfeld@... as soon as possible.  Thank you for your input.

      On another note, we will have to ban bodkin points from Better War or any Sternfeld sponsored archery events that are held inside.

      Cleve Johnson
      (Society for Creative Anachronism name - Eadric of Grenfeld, Archery Captain for the Barony of Sternfeld)

      This is an election year, so be informed!
      - www.newt.org for President
      - www.richardmourdock.com for U.S. Senate (Indiana)
      - www.travishankins.com for U.S. House of Representatives (IN 6th District)