Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: IKAC?

  • Jonathas
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 5, 2012

      Yes I was able to get in touch with Lorenzo several times this week.  So the new season is posted and the results from last season are posted as well, though Lorenzo will be making the announcement of the prizes.

      In Service
      Jonathas
      Scores DBA

      On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 7:18 PM, Randal of Camusfearna <randal_of_camusfearna@...> wrote:

      I see that Baron Jonathas has replied regarding the 2011 IKAC data. I also recently had difficulty reaching Lorenzo, the Keeper of the IKAC, and finally got email from him at ikackeeper@... (and in case your browser truncates email addresses, that is ikackeeper(at)yahoo(dot)com.

      Randal