Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: IKAC?

  • Ronald Klick
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2012
      I as far as I know the 2011 IKAC season is listed now under "Previous Seasons",
      2012 season is now open for score submissions, and Final Standings for 2011 to
      be officially announced soon.

      Lord Osmond de Berwic
      Deputy Keeper for IKAC Youth Divisions

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4, 2012
        On 1/27/2012 7:38 AM, Jim Pickette wrote:
        > "Software" = a weakly spined shaft ?
        >
        > JoO

        No, "software" = a whispered "Psst -- watch out!"

        -John
      • Jonathas
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 5, 2012

          Yes I was able to get in touch with Lorenzo several times this week.  So the new season is posted and the results from last season are posted as well, though Lorenzo will be making the announcement of the prizes.

          In Service
          Jonathas
          Scores DBA