Re: Hawks Haven Grand Archery Tournament Results

  • Randal of Camusfearna
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012
      My apologies!

      When I posted the scores from the tournament, I failed to include the highest scoring individual of the rank of Archer, Alusdar O' Labhradha, who had a first Royal Round of 62, a second Royal Round of 58, and an IKAC score of 151.  Congratulations to him for becoming the newest member of the Baronial Company of Archers, and an honorary member of Darkwood!  Thanks to Alusdar and all the "Odd Bodkins" who came down from Caldarium to shoot.

      YIS, Randal