Re: [SCA-Archery] IKAC?

  • Siegfried
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 27, 2012
      Looks like it's having database issues. I'm forwarding this to the
      'keeper of the software'

      Siegfried

      On 1/27/12 9:28 AM, Kevin Grindstaff wrote:
      > Does anyone know what has happened with the IKAC site. The 2011 scores are no where to be found and I was waiting on some of our scores to be posted. I also cannot find any e-mail link for the IKAC keeper that works.
      >
      > THL Ronan MacMorton, Meridies DEMLW
      >

      > ------------------------------------

    • Jim Pickette
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 27, 2012
        "Software" = a weakly spined shaft ?

        JoO

        ---- Siegfried <siegfried@...> wrote:
        > Looks like it's having database issues. I'm forwarding this to the
        > 'keeper of the software'
        >
        > Siegfried
        >

        > On 1/27/12 9:28 AM, Kevin Grindstaff wrote:
        > > Does anyone know what has happened with the IKAC site. The 2011 scores are no where to be found and I was waiting on some of our scores to be posted. I also cannot find any e-mail link for the IKAC keeper that works.
        > >
        > > THL Ronan MacMorton, Meridies DEMLW
        > >

        > > ------------------------------------
        > >

        > --
        > Barun Siegfried Sebastian Faust - Barony of Highland Foorde - Atlantia
        > http://hf.atlantia.sca.org/ - http://crossbows.biz/ - http://eliw.com/
      • Ld.blackmoon
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 27, 2012

          greetings

          nope , think that would have to be the fletching ... hard ware is the arrowhead ; )
          Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
          Arthur
          > Looks like it's having database issues. I'm forwarding this to the
          > 'keeper of the software'
          >
          > Siegfried
          >

          > On 1/27/12 9:28 AM, Kevin Grindstaff wrote:
          > > Does anyone know what has happened with the IKAC site. The 2011 scores are no where to be found and I was waiting on some of our scores to be posted. I also cannot find any e-mail link for the IKAC keeper that works.
          > >
          > > THL Ronan MacMorton, Meridies DEMLW

        • Bill Tait

            > Looks like it's having database issues. I'm forwarding this to the
            > 'keeper of the software'
            >
            > Siegfried
            >

            > On 1/27/12 9:28 AM, Kevin Grindstaff wrote:
            > > Does anyone know what has happened with the IKAC site. The 2011 scores are no where to be found and I was waiting on some of our scores to be posted. I also cannot find any e-mail link for the IKAC keeper that works.
            > >
            > > THL Ronan MacMorton, Meridies DEMLW

          • Randal of Camusfearna
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 3, 2012
              I see that Baron Jonathas has replied regarding the 2011 IKAC data. I also recently had difficulty reaching Lorenzo, the Keeper of the IKAC, and finally got email from him at ikackeeper@... (and in case your browser truncates email addresses, that is ikackeeper(at)yahoo(dot)com.

              Randal

              --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Grindstaff" <ronanmacmorton@...> wrote:

              > Does anyone know what has happened with the IKAC site. The 2011 scores are no where to be found and I was waiting on some of our scores to be posted. I also cannot find any e-mail link for the IKAC keeper that works.
              >
              > THL Ronan MacMorton, Meridies DEMLW

            • Ronald Klick
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 3, 2012
                I as far as I know the 2011 IKAC season is listed now under "Previous Seasons",
                2012 season is now open for score submissions, and Final Standings for 2011 to
                be officially announced soon.

                Lord Osmond de Berwic
                Deputy Keeper for IKAC Youth Divisions

                I see that Baron Jonathas has replied regarding the 2011 IKAC data. I also recently had difficulty reaching Lorenzo, the Keeper of the IKAC, and finally got email from him at ikackeeper@... (and in case your browser truncates email addresses, that is ikackeeper(at)yahoo(dot)com.

                Randal

                --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Grindstaff" <ronanmacmorton@...> wrote:

                > Does anyone know what has happened with the IKAC site. The 2011 scores are no where to be found and I was waiting on some of our scores to be posted. I also cannot find any e-mail link for the IKAC keeper that works.
                >
                > THL Ronan MacMorton, Meridies DEMLW

              • John Rossignol
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 4, 2012
                  On 1/27/2012 7:38 AM, Jim Pickette wrote:
                  > "Software" = a weakly spined shaft ?
                  >
                  > JoO

                  No, "software" = a whispered "Psst -- watch out!"

                  -John
                • Jonathas
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 5, 2012

                    Yes I was able to get in touch with Lorenzo several times this week.  So the new season is posted and the results from last season are posted as well, though Lorenzo will be making the announcement of the prizes.

                    In Service
                    Jonathas
                    Scores DBA