Re: [SCA-Archery] RE: [Archers] voting, points, etc.

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2012
      Oy

      Gaelen O'Gradaigh

      From: John Atkins <cogworks@...>
      To: 'mlsheppard2760' <mlsheppard2760@...>; SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:38 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] RE: [Archers] voting, points, etc.

      Ah, truly a “marksman”.  I believe you have truly “hit the mark”.  “But” should any feel the need to “grip”e about our jesting because they “miss”ed the “point” or think our humor “shot”ty, let them think on it and perhaps it will “penetrate” their skulls.  It may even “limb”er up their minds to accept the new “challenge” and they could “score” a pun of their own.  If not, then perhaps two thirds of a pun, P U!  hahahaha

      cog