Re: Gulf Wars Archery Range Idea

  • Egil
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 25, 2012
      I was thinking if it were written into the GW plan, then we could have a set schedule. That way the Royals can be informed, and the information can be sent out. If each Kingdom knows ahead of time that they will need to have a deputy ready for the next year and that the year after they will be taking over the range we may be able to control that issue. If it is part of the war planning then there is less chance that the effected Kingdoms will not get the information. It seems like a lot but it really would not be. Also each Autocrat would already know who will be up for the next year, as this information will be given durng the war planning stage.

      I look forward to more ideals and discussions, I am putting it out there in hopes that we get more involvement in the process so that everyone is on the same page.

      Thanks again,
      Egil