Re: [SCA-Archery] modern arrows

  • Jessica E Baas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
      Not allowed in SCA competition, but you can practice with them all you want.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
        I have seen them and think they are beautiful, Are they carbon underneath?
        We do have a rule that target arrows must be wood.
        I much prefer shooting wood over carbon or aluminium. I guess I am just used to it.

        In service to the dream

        Baron Jon Thomme

        Gold is for the mistress
        Silver for the maid