modern arrows

  • Jonathan Waters
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
      what is the feeling of the legacy arrows that look like cedar shafts; from Lancaster archery out of Pennsylvania.
    • Jessica E Baas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
        Not allowed in SCA competition, but you can practice with them all you want.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
          I have seen them and think they are beautiful, Are they carbon underneath?
          We do have a rule that target arrows must be wood.
          I much prefer shooting wood over carbon or aluminium. I guess I am just used to it.

          In service to the dream

          Baron Jon Thomme

          Gold is for the mistress
          Silver for the maid