Re: [SCA-Archery] BWTA layout

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012
      It is an indoor shoot with a 20 yard range. The building is a metal-sided pavilion at a county fairgrounds.  The building is well lit and heated.

      Eadric

      Cleve Johnson

      "Archers make people quiver"

      I haven't been to BWTA in over ten years so can someone tell me is this a indoor shoot or how is it layed out?

      Gaelen O Graidaigh
      Formerly Gaelen O'Grady
    • Taslen

      • kburgess1@comcast.net