BWTA layout

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012
      Greetings all,

      I haven't been to BWTA in over ten years so can someone tell me is this a indoor shoot or how is it layed out?

      Gaelen O Graidaigh
      Formerly Gaelen O'Grady
    • Cleve Johnson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012
        It is an indoor shoot with a 20 yard range. The building is a metal-sided pavilion at a county fairgrounds.  The building is well lit and heated.

        Eadric

        Cleve Johnson

        "Archers make people quiver"

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012